CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

This past weekend


I woke up Saturday morning to a dirty house. The sun brightly rose. I told myself, I have to start cleaning. I put on some music, Shook the couches and drove the vacuum through the carpet. When everyting was clean, I heard baby Elvi's cries. So I got him and gave him food. I felt I was being rushed, because I had to get everyting ready and run to my mother in law's house. We were there until the sun was no longer in sight. before we left we stuffed our stomachs with carne asada, rise and all that good stuff. Sunday morning we were waiting an hour early for the game. My cousins drank and drank until the game was over. We were all hurt because the chargers lost. Then the house became silent one by one my cousins took off.

0 comments: