CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Motorcycle Diaries


Che Guevara was a brave and inspiring man.The writtings help you understand why he is a role model to a lot of people. The movie that we watched about him, is called motorcycle diaries. This movie shows when he travels SouthAmerica in a motorcycle ( La Poderosa). I did like this movie because as I was watching it, it was as if i was living with Che his experiences. I could tell he was a kind person by heart.Now I know about che. I know that when he traveled he saw a lot of poverty and corruption, but he did not accept it as everyone else did, and that's why he became a revolutionary who changed the hearts and the way of thinking of lots of people.


Che's new admire, Celia Payan

0 comments: